Are you having trouble organizing your files on your smartphones? Today, I will show you 3 of the best Android file managers that can be very useful to you. They have their own capabilities and functionalities, so you cannot compare them with one another. Nevertheless, they need to match the users’ preferences and tastes in organizing digital files and documents.
The file manager is one of the most important tools you need to have on your Android phones. Although smartphones are preloaded with their own file manager, there are apps in the market that can do more to your file organization.
So without further ado, here are the 3 best File Managers to get for Android device.
3 Best File Managers for Android
#1. File Explorer by Astro
Astro is said to be the best file manager for Android that can analyze apps to make the most out of the device storage space. It is packed with useful features for file organization, management and compression. What good about it is that it is free from ads which makes the app better than others.
Some of Astro’s features include:
- Manage files on internal storage, cloud space and SD card.
- Convert files to ZIP and RAR formats and open them with built-in extractor and file opener.
- Back up files to SD card to easily get them even after factory reset.
- View files by category from the home screen.
#2. File Manager
Given its simple name, this app is also simple and easy to use. It is a powerful file explorer for Android devices to manage your files and folders. It supports numerous commands such as open, search, organize, delete, rename, and many more.
The major functions of this File Manager are:
- Can manage all files stored on your SD card and internal storage.
- Once you download a file, File Manager sorts them automatically according to their file type.
- You can easily access your files on your PC using FTP and on cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- You have the option to choose any of the built-in utilities for better performance.
#3. FX File Explorer
The last but definitely not the least is the FX File Explorer. This app is totally free from ads and annoyances which is a plus point for the users. It has a unique feature that lets you transfer files between your Android and your computer easier and faster. One of the most useful features of FX File Explorer is its capability to protect your privacy because it does not track any of your screen activities.
FX File Explorer has many helpful features including but not limited to:
- “FX Connect” feature to transfer files between Android phones using WiFi Direct.
- Direct access to your important files and folders on your home screen.
- Manage and browse files according to their types.
- It supports multiple window view so you can see two opened windows at once.
It is necessary that we manage our files and documents stored on our Android phones. We all know that many of those files are important and confidential, that is why we need to make sure they are safe and secure. Another reason why we need a good file manager is for us to organize our files which we all have to deal with on a daily basis.
And for us to do these organizations, we need the help of the best file managers that we can get. There are actually tons of them on Google Play Store. If you want something that you can consider as “Pro,” then go for a paid ones. But practically speaking, many free file managers can do excellent tasks and organizations of your storage, so why spend if you can have them for free.
If you have questions, concerns, and suggestions, please make use of the comment box below. We are here to help you with whatever we can.